Saturday, August 20, 2005

Thoughts....

i never thought I would be so in love that I couldn't see clearly. It was the day KG was so into me that Ijust couldn't see past what he was really after. Yea I believe that to a certain extent that he cared, just a little bit. I never thought I would go to work everyday and take the money I made to pay for dates, buy my boyfriend's lunch, give him money to get to the corner store or give him $5.00, I'm sure was used to pay his homeboy back. Yea stupidly I did all those things and more just to make sure he would love me and prove that I was his girlfriend, the best girlfriend a guy could have. Only for him to betray me, talk about me, cheat on me, use me, and treat me like the scum on the bottom of his shoe. It wasn't until after KG that I realized I was worth more than gold, rubies and diamonds. Now I see! Never again will it be me..................

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx