Wednesday, September 02, 2009

So I’m finally embarking on my New Year’s resolution to be “Fine in 09”. I decided last week that I would make up in my mind to start working out and eating better. Last night, I made that step and attended a kickboxing class with one of my new friends. She like me cares about her appearance in every way so for me that’s very encouraging for what I’m trying to get back to in my life.

I was talking to a dear friend and photographer who I hung with heavily during my period of modeling. I mentioned to him that I was thinking about making a come back. Needless to say he just laughed. Of course I was offended and I asked, “You don’t think I can make a come back?" His reply, “The question is not can you make a come back, it’s will you?” So for me that was a challenge.

The following day I decided to read my horoscope, which isn’t a normal part of my day. I think I did it because someone around me just so happened to mention hers so I decided to see what mind would say. After reading the paragraph, that was it. I knew what I needed to do and it was time. It said something like this: Contrary to what you think of yourself, you are a very special and unique person and there is no one else like you. *I agreed with that.* Then it went on to say….Go ahead and do that thing that your friend said that you wouldn’t do. Take this time to prove them wrong.

All I could say was WOW….I have to do it. So I started it last night with kickboxing class and here I am a day later sore and can’t even walk UP the stairs.

Its okay, after a night of soaking in Epsom salt, I’ll be ready to go again tomorrow.

Jassy B.

1 comment:

Chari said...

Good luck!!

About the StoneColdFoxx