Monday, June 20, 2005

my vent

my days are so long....when are they ever going to end my nights are so cold...when is that someone coming to hold me in their arms lonliness has become a way of life for me that I can`t seem to defeat isit me or does my soul wantto just love someone freely asit`s supposed to be......why does lifes plan not seem to go as u want when u want i guess, no i know that its because our lives belong to higher being who has the best interest in mind but when i look at the man in the mirror i dont feel like i see the best coming out of me but failure defeat a wanting to go forward but a brick wall that i cant seem to get pass....the past yes thats what im holding on to i just cant get pass that one thing that seemed to make me doubt the person i really am or question the person im supposed to be GOD please help me before i really turn out to be what u didn`t intend me to be

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx