Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wonder

I often wonder what my life would be like without the past I had
I often wonder what my life would be life if I had everything I desired
I often wonder what my life would be like if I had not become a mother at 18
I often wonder what my life would be like if I was an only child
I often wonder what my life would be like I went off to college

I guess these are things I'll never know but things I will often wish that happened or wonder if I would be the person I am now

I might have been everything that my mom wanted me to be with good grades, character and the high school sweetie she saw me to be
Or maybe I'd be driving a CLK Mercedes finishing up a degree just to be getting it
Enjoying the college life, living it up in my own world, maybe joining the sorority of my choice being all that in a bag of chips
Yea right
I would probably be alone and scared with no one to love and care for or maybe wild and out of control not knowing which way to turn
An only child spoiled but lost not knowing who what when where or how in the hell----
If I went off to college---Yea I'll never know

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx