Thursday, June 30, 2005

6/30/05

Yo Yo Yo
I am still trying to get used to this blogging thing. I have come to realize that it gives me some sort of peace of mind and relaxes me a bit to know that I can release the thoughts in my head to an online diary that anyone can have access to. (lol) I have to think twice about things that I write here sometimes, I just don't want to get myself into any trouble in case my best friend or another person I may know stumbles across this. Oh well.....
I had a pretty good day yesterday, still very tired from my weekend. I just can't seem to find a place to run off to where no one knows me or can call my cell phone to BUG me! Soon enough I guess. My aunt is still adjusting to having to give herself insulin not to mention she is trying to take care of my great aunt who also has been put on insulin and of course I have to run her errands and take her to the store because she can't drive. The Lord will bless but at some point GOD I have to have rest.
I have missed out on being home and even getting to spend time with my best friend in the whole wide world (RCV).
I normally keep up with current events but lately I have been so out of it that I haven't even been able to keep up with myself. My daughter is doing really good and she loves her head start class. She never seems to tell me exactly what I want to know regarding her day at school. I guess eventually she will start to let me into that little brain of hers.
Oh yea before I forget it was so interesting that I saw a guy I haven't seen in a year. I feel kind of bad because of the way I did him. The ironic part of it all was the fact that I thought about him earlier this week. Wondering exactly what was going on with him and the usual how was he type stuff. Never to imagine or think that I would see him riding his bike (part of his exercise regimine (sp) ) while I was taking my aunt on her errands. Then I laughed because the first thing he said to me was, "I see that you are still keeping it sexy" and of course my reply was, "You know how I do it!" Interestingly enough we talked last night to kind of clear some things and I apologized for doing him wrong when he was nothing but sweet to me. Then at 6:30 a.m. my phone rang and it was him calling to say Good Morning! Boy did I feel special. ALL in ALL yesterday was a good day. Nothing really exciting happened but God is stilll good and that's all that matters.

Jas

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx