Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I don't consider....

Myself cheap but I love shopping and I have to always get more for my money. I had promised my daughter on several occassions that I would be taking her swimming so Saturday morning when I woke up I decided that we would go bathing suit shopping. When I left my home, I really didn't have a particular price in mind for what I would spend but I knew that I didn't want to spend a whole lot, especially since I had to buy 2 suits. So we went to TJMaxx and I found the baby a Tommy Hilfiger suit for 7.00, nothing for me there so I went to Burlington's and found me a HotKiss bathing suit for 10.00. All and all I did good for the day and spent less than 20.00 for the both of us! I think I did pretty good!

Until the next piece....PEACE
Jassy

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx