Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Dumbest Hotel

07/01/2005
I was at a local hotel in the Birmingham area for a party that my cousin threw for her daughter and mother. It was great! She went all out on the food, decoration, hired a dj and invited everyone we knew. It was absolutely amazing. Well of course there had to be some bad to get to the halfway good! It just wouldn't have been right if she didn't have to deal with some very dishonest and unprofessional people. The place that she planned on having the party originally was close to their home and a central location for everyone she invited. Well the ghetto people that she was renting the place from, gave it away to one of their friends who were so called offering more money for the facility. Didn't shock me one bit though and I sure as heck wasn't impressed with it when I attened a reception at the joint. I was kind of glad that it ended up not being there but gave her a problem of not knowing where the party was going to be held. All of this happened the day before. She called a local hotel and begged and pleaded to use one of their conference rooms and they gave in and let her use the facility. Of course it turned out to be a much nicer and safer enviornment with the exception of us having to keep the noise down. Now in all of my visits to hotels, I have always seen conference rooms in a seperate area away from any of rooms that the guest stayed in. NOT THIS HOTEL!! There were rooms right across from the conference room we were using; which meant that we had to keep the noise level down and keep everyone inside of the room unless they were quietly going to the bathroom. So that messed us up because the DJ she hired had to play really soft music and we had to quiet as can be but we still had a wonderful time! I just don't understand for the life of me, how you put guest rooms across from conference rooms. Go figure....until the next piece...PEACE!

Jassy

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx