Monday, July 11, 2005

Who Am I?

I wonder each and everyday about the person I am, honestly I don't know. Suprising huh? I know who God says I am but I often wonder if I deserve to be that which he wants me to be
I wake up each day going through the motion because that's the only thing I seem to know, but beyond that nothing makes sense to me.
I know God has a purpose and a plan for my life but it just isn't coming as simple as I think it should.
It's funny how we each have things we love to do, movies we love to see, favorite songs, colors, books and holidays but I have come to realize yes that some of those things set us apart being different as individuals and yet the same as others but non of this defines or says exactly who we are--again who am I?
I can say what I want to be or how I want to be but the reality of it all is I don't have much of a decision as far as all of that is concerned. I have only to decide what I'm going to dress this earthly body in each day. The ultimate decision and plan has already been made, despite the roads I detour to. It's already been made but still, who Am I?

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx