Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ending.....Now Beginning

After the week I had last week I really needed laughter in my life. I can always count on my daughter to bring that to me. It's a wonderful thing to have children around because they are so blunt and don't think twice about the things they are going to say. Today before her godfather and I took her to the park, she preceeded to tell him that he needed to marry me because I really needed him in my life right now. Ha ha ha ha....

How is a 6 yr old going to tell me that I need a man??? The interesting thing is that's not the first time she's mentioned him marrying me. She previously made a comment when we were meeting the girl he was dating at the time about a year ago. During our dinner conversations she told Rebekah that Uncle Shawn wasn't her boyfriend but Uncle Shawn was her mommy's man. WOW....how embarrassed were me and Uncle Shawn for her to have said that during this first time we've met Rebekah.

So now I just await that third time when she makes another comment regarding the marriage to her Uncle Shawn.....then he'll be the infamous Uncle Daddy Shawn.....

Kids....gotta lov em.

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx