Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just ok....

Life for me right now is just OK. I never thought I would describe the past few days of my life as sad and blue. Those are descriptions for "blues" songs and my life is just not that. I've let go of someone in my life and I don't necessarily know if it was the right decision or not. In some cases, I feel as if a burden has been lifted off of me but then in other aspects I feel like I've just ruined my life, my heart and soul. The more I think about the situation, maybe he wasn't in God's will for my life but I definitely had emotional ties to him. I guess I'm just going to have to pray and move on from it. What's done is done. Now I must pick my heart & feelings up and continue on with life. . .

Still emotional *tear*

My daughter started first grade on Monday and even though this is her third year of being in a school environment, I'm still having problems as a mother letting go of my baby. The second day of school I walked her to her classroom (after she asked that I not) and after walking her across the street holding her hand, she let go once she was safe enough to walk on her own. Then she begins to speed walk into the school and doesn't look back. I tell her to have a good day and she throws her hand up and says absolutely nothing! I guess I'm overacting as a parent. But my baby!!!! Oh well......

On a higher note, I applied to a local community college so that I can get back in school mode and take some classes to achieve my goal of getting a bachelors degree. Well I was accepted and now I'm going through the proper channels to get myself registered and into A class. YEA FOR ME!!!!

So now I'm going to take this alone time to really try and reach a deeper side of myself. Travel around the states, visit some friends and continue to make my business a success.

SCFoxx

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx