Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slides.....

This weekend I had the most fun with some of my cousins and friends that I hadn't hung out with in months. It's something about being in relationships that hinder you from wanting or having time to spend time with those who came before them. Oh well...go figure on that thought.

N T WAYS....

My weekend started on Thursday with a Carl Thomas concert that was well worth the 10.00 I paid. I only wanted to hear my favorite songs from the Emotional CD and I got just that plus three other songs that I wasn't very interested in hearing. But through it all I had a wonderful time. Much love to Carl Thomas. Before Carl Thomas comes out for his performance the DJ hypes the crowd up by playing ol skool songs and then telling us that after CT's performance he would be playing all of the slide songs and he definitely did just that. Now I don't know about most people but outside of socializing going to the club the next thing we go for is to do the slides. You can always count on looking on the dance floor and seeing me there. One thing that irritates me with the slides are there is always one person in the bunch who doesn't seem to know it and always throws off someone else. It makes it even worse when they are standing next to me and bumping into me. That really gets my blood to boiling then. Oh well, I guess it's just one of those things I'll have to get used to. I guess my point is there are some who still can't do the electric slide and it's been out for decades.....get a grip people. Get on YOU TUBE and figure out the dance steps. . . .

I'll post more on my weekend later....

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx