Thursday, November 18, 2004

Almost Another Weekend.....

.....And I'm just posting from the last. I have so much to say and so little time so I will just cut it short.

Friday
I did nothing!!!!
I have a cousin that is a little confused about his sexual orientation and spent the night entertaining him because he hasn't been feeling very well. He was dehydrated and been at the doctor's office all day and wanted some company. I volunteered my Friday evening to watch Lifetime movies with him before I went and met "the married man" in an empty parking lot. It's not what you think....We just TALKED & LAUGHED! That was until my mom went to her boyfriend's house and he came over and we watched Love & Basketball and talked until almost morning.
Saturday
Again I did nothing!!!
I woke up very sleepy Saturday morning after getting an hour nap before talking my daughter to much anticipated dance class. When I returned from taking her to dance I hit the pillow as soon as I hit the door. My Mother was a BIG help because she took my daughter with her to the grocery store for about 2 hours. I'm thinking Great! I can get in a gooood power nap and get up and do my normal Saturday cleaning and continue on with my day relaxed and rested.
NOT
My dad decides he wants to come and visit me and he has a bootleg copy of the movie RAY! (Which by the way from the small part that I saw, is an excellent movie)
Now back to why I only saw half of the movie. My mom walks in the door and the Auburn/Georgia game was on. My Dad and I had everything worked out. We were watching Ray on one TV and the game was on the other. So we were taking turns going back and forth seeing the score and what was going on. (Yes I Watch FOOTBALL and I LOVE IT) It was working out for us until she came in the door and just turned off the DVD player on us and said this is the TV that I watch football on and both of ya'll know it. So instead of griping about it, I just let it go and I was surprised that my dad did to. So he promised to bring it back so that I could finish it. He couldn't just leave it because then his wife would know he had been over to our house and that wouldn't be a good thing.
Sunday
I went to church and it was my choir's Sunday to sing. We did a pretty good job this Sunday and we had a pretty nice crowd at church so I am sure the Lord was pleased with our service. After church I went and ate dinner with my cousins and godmother. I had a blast (ok that was lame) but I did have fun. One of my cousin's aunts works at the corporate office in Birmingham and they have unbelievable sales for those people. She had 3 HUGE boxes of clothing to just give away. All of the clothes were things that they are selling in the stores right now and I racked up. I don't have to buy n e sweaters or long sleeve shirts this season. They were all so cute.
So this concludes my edition of my boring weekend. Until next time you all Be Blessed and Be You! Luv Ya

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx