Thursday, November 18, 2004

FREE FOOD

My company had a customer appreciation luncheon for their customers today. I am the only black female in the entire company and the other blacks are warehouse workers and its about 5 of them. Well to go on with the story, we have a black guy that owns a company and he's a really good customer. I expected to see his staff here today eating lunch. Well I saw a few of the guys but then I look up and a van load of black guys come out of no where. They are from another one of our customers but they never come and pick up stuff. Well I see the van leave those guys and I look up and the van comes back again with another van load of black guys. By this time I am embarrassed because there are a ton of blacks coming for FREE food, who we've never seen before and my co workers are laughing their butts off seeing this van haul all of these people like a shuttle service. Then all of the guys have the nerve to WINK ;) at me while I'm in line getting me a plate. Isn't that a crock of horse mess. Blacks...You can't tell ONE of them there is free food somewhere.

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx