Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Introduction.......

Hey World......

It's me trying some new things in life and beginning them with YOU!

Just to let you know a little about me. My name is Jasmine and I currently reside in the "Magic City" of Birmingham, AL. I am 20 year old and aging, day by day. I have a 3 year old daughter who is my Angel here on earth. I am presently a full time employee for a piping supply company and I am working on being back in school in January of 2005. I am thinking about studying to be a Surgical Physicians Assistant or an Occupational Therapist. I love music and I also love to read. I think this is good enough to start things off!! Until next time...Holla Things will get juicier as the time goes on so bare with me.....

Jasmine

2 comments:

MacMarv said...

Good sh*t Jas. I'm looking forward to you letting the world suck your soul and lick your funky emotions.

Mat Brewster said...

Can I be first to suck your soul? I'll have to pass on licking your funky emotions though, I licked funky emotions for lunch.

About the StoneColdFoxx