Friday, November 12, 2004

Bear With Me!!!

Hey Fellow Bloggers.....

Here I am at it again. I haven't had much time to update but here I go. I am still new to this so bear with me if I'm a little boring at first.

So this guy that goes to church me really likes me. He is in Birmingham every two weeks to visit his gorgeous daughter and parents. Well come to find out, he has liked me for a long time and I have had a crush him but because I knew he was older I didn't think he would talk me other than as acquaintances. He was in Birmingham for the Magic City Classic about two weeks ago and he gets my phone number from my cousin (whom I'm very close to) and he calls me. I look on the caller ID (man I love those things) and I don't recognize the number but I answer anyway. He asks to speak to me and asks me how I'm doing and how my day has gone. I talk to him about three minutes not knowing whom I'm conversing with. He sounded good and I figured I knew him from somewhere because he has my number and he specifically asked for me. I continue on and I say, "Who is this?" He says, "You have a girlfriend of mine." I ask him, "Who might that be?" He says, "My girlfriend, you know her very well." I said, "Well I don't know exactly who you are referring to so I think that you better just go ahead and tell me who you are." He says, "Your daughter is my girlfriend." After that hint and about 2 more hints I finally figure out that its the guy I have had a crush on for years and of course wondering to myself how in the hell did he get my number. He went on to tell me that he went to the church to pay his tithes because he wouldn't be able to make it to the church on Sunday and he thought that he would look in the church directory to get my number, but because my cousin was there he got my number from her on the sly. He is a really kool guy, I love conversing with him but there is one thing that hinders our relationship to go any further. HE'S MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

wait, huh?? "Your daughter is my girlfriend." If you're 20, and you have a daughter, and his girlfriend is your daughter, he's dating like a 3 year old?

About the StoneColdFoxx