Monday, November 22, 2004

A-U-B-U-R-N

The Iron Bowl is over and the Auburn Tigers have taken the title for the year. Glory, Glory to ole Auburn A-U-B-U-R-N! So I went to my ghetto aunt's house to watch the game with my Dad's side of the family. A totally different breed from my mother's side. We were in a small apartment and 20 deep in the living room part sitting n e where you could find a seat. Everyone in the room has about 5 football boards to their hands checking each quarter to see if they had won money. My dad won a nice piece on two of his boards and some other people won a few bills but not enough to really do n e thing with. One lady won 50.00 and she said she was going to get her car tag with that. Then her drunk husband says wait a minute, wait a minute I already gave you money for that tag!! She said you did but I went to the grocery store early one morning and spent that money so I had to hustle that money up another way now. He said look you done told on yourself because you were supposed to have been bought that tag. Then me and my dad had everyone all upset because our team won and they didn't want to hear us yelling and screaming. It was kool though. It's always nice to hang around drunk older people listening to the blues every once in a while.
Later that night I had a high school crush come over that I had not seen in years come to visit me. He had heard from some fellow class mates how much I had changed since the last time I saw me so I guess he had to come and evaluate himself. I remember the first day he talked to me. I was a freshman and he was a senior and I thought I was the she-y-t because I was kickin it with him. He hasn't turned out so bad. Still the same person of course a lot more mature but still a sweetie! Of course I found out that he wanted to talk to me at one point but he claims that I never gave him the time of day. Well that's it for now...Until later....Have a good day!

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx