Friday, September 07, 2007

In my CD Player...


I think this CD is a must have to your collection! Chrisette Michelle is an artist who makes me realize that there is still good music to be made. Her unique voice and eclectic sound makes you want more!!!
Other Familiar songs that she's been featured in include:
Jay Z's "Lost One
Nas's "Can't Forget About You
In addition to buying the CD you must see her in concert. This weekend I saw her open up for MusiqSoulchild and I really enjoyed her performance. As I've said before, her voice is amazing. The studio is doing NO work for her. It's all genuine. Her performance really put me in the mood for love. If she's coming your way be sure to check her out!!! If not, you'll miss a treat. . .

3 comments:

deepnthought said...

I have to go out and buy a new cd. I have worn it out. Her one song about her dad is soooo beautiful.

Jasmine said...

LOL...you sound a bit like me. Sometimes when I buy Cds and I know that I'm going to wear them out. I burn an extra copy before it wears out and then keep it for when I'm ready to have it.

Chari said...

That girl jammmmmmz!!

About the StoneColdFoxx