Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Friend has Read me...

Here lately I've been feeling a bit out of place in my life and in my relationships. I've had friends that I've been around for a long time but I feel as if I don't fit in anymore. One of my dear and close friends who I hang out with all the time has really paid attention to me and figured out my feelings. When I read this it was like reading what I would have written to a tee. I was telling him about how much he's brought out of me in the past year and I was thanking him for helping me grow and these are his thoughts...

"I continue to see even more in you. It's funny too because it's almost like you are caught in between. And maybe I am biased or just am way off base and have no idea what I am talking about, but it's like in the past year you have outgrown your girls - who you normally kick it with and they are still in a mind set of where you were last year. Not saying it is due to me - but I think because of a lot that we have done together in this past year - plus your already high level of maturity, you have just started to reach your true potentials. And I think you know you are just at another level right now....and I think that confuses you too. Dont want to leave the group behind - nor do you have a new group so to speak to run with - so you kinda stuck in the middle. Doing things with the old just to maintain relationships (I am not saying at all that they are not good - just that the interests are so different) but still searching for newer things to accomodate your growth."

He couldn't have said it any more perfectly than I could have...

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx