Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So behind...

I'm so far behind on my blogging more than I really want to be. I've been anxious to sit down and write but haven't had much time lately. After a long weekend, being tired and not having anything to do at work right now I figured I could conjure up one or two things to write about. In the past few weeks so many things have happened in my life. I've realized that every time I've tried to further myself and accomplish a goal that's when everything that could go wrong goes wrong. As my grandmother used to say, "If it ain't one thing it's two." I anxiously decided that I was going to get back in school to finish my undergraduate degree. I wanted to wait until January but I just couldn't help myself. In the midst of my decision, I knew that I would have to somehow come up with a few hundred dollars to pay my tuition and I was prepared for that. Right when that time came along, something else came up and I ended up having to come up with money for tuition & something that unexpectantly came up. Depressed I awas because my motivation was all gone but the inner man inside of me didn't let me give up and I'm glad that it didn't. After being dropped from the class for non-payment I went through tons of trouble to get added back to the class but my inner determination never let me give up. Now I'm another class toward a degree. . . . .

No comments:

About the StoneColdFoxx